What is Life Coaching? This page is designed to teach you everything there is to know about Life Coaching. Let’s start with the “What.”
What is Coaching?
- about process: helping you move from where you are…..to where you want to be.
- about discovery: exploring your dreams and passions and the obstacles that keep you stuck.
- about change: taking action to move forward in whatever area of your life is unsatisfying
- about development: building confidence and creativity
- about challenge: stretching your boundaries and mindset to discover more about yourself
- about relationship: partnering with someone who will help you overcome obstacles and stay accountable to YOUR goals
Because we all get stuck, or dissatisfied with our lives at times; because it helps to have a sounding board, a person who will listen to us and help us process, brainstorm and explore new possibilities; because we sometimes need someone to encourage us and hold us accountable; and because we need to do this in a safe, confidential space.
When and Where does Coaching take place?
Coaching takes place in person or on the phone. We can even Skype if you want. Typically sessions are 50 minutes and take place 2-4 times per month as decided by YOU and your coach
Who can benefit from Coaching?
- People who are dissatisfied or stuck and want to make changes in any of the following areas: ** career, ** personal life, ** health and fitness, ** living environment, ** personal growth, ** finances, ** spiritual life, ** relationships, ** eating habits, ** communication skills, ** time management skills, **self-limiting behaviors
- People who are Feeling unfulfilled or overwhelmed
- People who need additional support in goal setting or accountability
- People who are going through a major life transition (divorce, retirement, empty nest, new baby, new job or relocation, loss and grief of loved one)
Warning: Coaching is for motivated individuals who are ready for a change and ready to do the work. You have the answers and must do the work! But your coach will be beside you every step of the way.
How does Coaching Work:
Coaching is a confidential relationship between you and your coach, built on trust and respect. Coaching is not therapy or a means to work through emotional issues from your past. A coach will not give you advise or tell you what to do but will help you find those answers. Coaching is a process that moves you forward through awareness of where you are at present and where you want to be in the future. A coach will help you: clarify your vision and goals; encourage, challenge and support you in meeting those goals; hold you accountable and explore the obstacles that get in your way; and celebrate your successes with you.
How do I get started?
Simple—fill out the info below to set up a free 30 minute exploratory call to see whether coaching is a good fit for you.
Then, choose a coaching package or let’s create one that is unique to your needs.
Then you’re ready to begin!